Charles Barkley: Glen Rice is my idol

While it's been retired for several years, Glen Rice made ​​the front of the American media. In a biography of the candidate for president in 2008, we learn that he slept with Sarah Palin!

Inevitably, Charles Barkley had his say on this story.
"You all know that i like Sarah Palin, he revealed on a radio USD. I think she is really good. I would not vote for her but she is good! I have always said, it makes me crack. I have always voted Democrat because I think it's best to help the poor. But at the same time, I always had a soft spot for Sarah Palin.
When I read this story, I said, Glen Rice is my idol! You know, she lives not far from me, and I never had the chance to meet her. I stay in Philadelphia in the summer because it's too hot but I will soon return to Arizona for the cross. Frankly, if this story is true, a "big up" to Glen Rice! "

For info, Glen Rice confirmed the information given and that the story was very romantic .

0 komentar:

Post a Comment