Speedy Gonzales Quotes

A few months ago I have posted about Speedy Gonzales, Famous Mexican Mouse Cartoon, This time I will post famous Speedy Gonzales Quotes.

Here are some famous Speedy Gonzales quotes
-Us good guys always win
-You want to twist too duck? Everybody twist!
-Holy frijoles! That thing runs faster than me!
-What did you call me?
-I wish that burrito was stuck on your big dumb nose!
-I like this pussy cat fello! He silly!
-With friends like Loco Crow¸ who needs enemies?
-They don't make pussy cats like they used to
-Duck¸ or as they say in my country Feliz Navidad!
-Well¸ in that case¸ I guess I'm the biggest tonto in the world!
-I don't see that seelly pussy cats today. He must be asleep. I better wake heem up!
-Hello¸ pussy cats! You looking for a nice fat mouse for deenner?
-Andale! Andale! Arriba! Arriba! Yii-hah!

That is famous 13 Speedy Gonzales Quotes and Sayings, this source it was gained from quotespapa.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment